- Created: 28-10-20
- Last Login: 28-10-20
Safety disposable mask has high-filtration efficiency with 3 layers of protection. The filteration efficiency can reach 90%.
Disposable Protective Face Masks can be used in electronics manufacturing, clean workshops, catering services, food processing, schools, riding locomotives, spray processing, stamping hardware, electroplating, chemical, steel, electric welding, health centers, hand-processing industries, hospitals, Beauty, pharmaceutical, factory, environmental cleaning, public places and many other uses.
NameDisposable Protective Face Mask
StandardGB/T 32610-2016, EN149:2001+A1:2009
MaterialInner layer: Skin friendly Non-Woven Fabric
Cover: Water-proof Non-Woven Fabric
Filter layer: Meltblown Fabric
Material percentageNon-Woven Fabric 66.7%, Meltblown Fabric 33.3%
Quantity/bag20 pcs/bag, 100bags or 50pcs/box, 40 boxes.
Stock quantity2 million pcs
500,000 pcs1-2 days
1,000,000 pcs2-3 days
2,000,000 pcs2-3 days
5,000,000 pcs5-7 days
Advantages of disposable face mask
1. Strong filterability
In some areas, the smog is more serious. If you go out directly, you will inhale too much toxic substances. And if you go out with a disposable mask, you can filter to a relative extent. Because the disposable mask has multiple anti-filter layers, the filterability is relatively strong, and certain substances in the gas can be filtered well through the disposable mask.
2. the texture is relatively light
The materials used in disposable masks are also relatively good, so friends who have used disposable masks can also directly feel the lightness and softness of the product texture, and there will be no scratching on the face. The soft texture makes the majority Consumers are willing to wear such masks continuously. At the same time, when wearing a disposable mask, the skin of the face is also well protected.
3. Ventilation is better
Disposable masks have better permeability because of the materials used, so the wearing effect produced also has better permeability. Some masks with strong airtightness will affect people's breathing to a relative extent. After wearing them, people's breathing will be more difficult. The disposable masks are made of appropriate materials, and people will not experience difficulty breathing after wearing them.
Step 1: Hold the mask with a earloop, make sure it covers the mouth and nose. Put the earloop on the ears.
Step 2: Open the mask, make mouth nose close to the cover. Press noise bridge close to nose and face.
Step 3: Remove the mask and grab the earloop and take it off.
Step 4: Check the use condition of KN95, if use time is suitable for next time use. Put it in plastic bag for storage.
Step 5: Wash hands thoroughly with soap.
1. Cover the mouth and nose carefully with a mask and fasten it to minimize the gap between the
face and the mask;
2. Avoid touching the mask when in use-after touching a used mask, for example, to remove or
wash the mask, wash your hands with soap and water or use alcohol hand sanitizer
3. After the mask is wet or contaminated with moisture, put on a new clean and dry mask;
4. Do not reuse disposable masks. Disposable masks should be discarded after each use and disposed of immediately after removal.
When is necessary to wear a mask
The basic principle is scientific and reasonable wearing, standard use, and effective protection.
1. It is not necessary to wear masks in the open and ventilated areas of non-epidemic areas, and masks are required to enter crowded or closed public places.
2. It is recommended to wear disposable medical masks in open and ventilated areas where the epidemic situation is high; to enter medically dense or closed public places to wear medical surgical masks or particulate protective masks.
3. When there is a suspected symptom to the hospital, wear a particulate protective mask or medical protective mask without an exhalation valve.
4. Patients with basic respiratory diseases should use protective masks under the guidance of a doctor. Infants and young children cannot wear masks, which can cause suffocation.
5. Cotton yarn masks, sponge masks and activated carbon masks have no protection against virus infection.
The recommended mask type and related use object
1. Disposable medical masks: It is recommended for the public to use in non-person-intensive public places.
2. Medical surgical masks: The protective effect is better than disposable medical masks. It is recommended to wear suspected cases, public transportation personnel, taxi drivers, sanitation workers, public service personnel, etc. during the post.
3. KN95/N95 and above particulate protective masks: the protective effect is better than medical surgical masks and disposable medical masks. It is recommended for field investigation, sampling and testing personnel. The public can also wear it in highly crowded places or closed public places.
4. Medical protective mask: it is recommended to be worn by the medical staff in the outpatient clinic, isolation ward, and the diagnosed patients.
Youmaisi is professional medical devices manufacture including face mask, rehabiliation devices which owns 30 face mask production lines and capacity is 2 million pcs/day
Products have KN95 protective face mask, disposable face mask, disposable medical face mask, kids mask.
Youmaisi has passed US EUA and CE certification. CE NB number is 2163, which is official PPE directive party.
During COVID-19, Youmaisi has supplied more than 50 million face mask for chinese market and international market.
Youmaisi is a large and professional medical device and is the best choice for all customers.
1.Where is your factory located? How can I visit to your factory?
A: Our factory locates in Weishi, Kaifeng, Henan Province, China. Welcome customers to visit our factory.
2.Do you have face mask in stock?
A: Yes, we have. KN95 protective face maks have 1 million in stock, and disposable face mask has 2 million in stock.
3.What is your MOQ?
A:MOQ is 200pcs.
4.Are your prices be honest without bargain space?
A: Price depends on quantiry. The more quantity you order, the lower price it will be.
5.What is the delivery time?
A: Delivery time depends on order quantity. Normally, delivery is as follows:
100,000 takes 1-2 days
500,000 takes 2-3 days
1,000,000 takes 3-5 days.
As factory has orders from different customers, order has a sequence. But factory will arrange the earliest delivery time for every customers.Disposable Face Mask